Quick update from this week. Monday I had an interview with a Dr's office in Florence, keep your fingers crossed I will hear something positive this week. On Friday we played our first ballgame against Deshler, we won 26-21. Brett had a blast only to come home not feeling so well. I now have reason to believe he has the flu, fever (102), chills, aches all over, cough, so I have quarantined the family and have used about a half can of Lysol today spraying everything he has touched and making him stay in his room. I will be calling his doctor in the morning hoping to get him tested for the flu. This means that he will miss his first JV game of the year against Hartsell on Monday night. We play Lee of Huntsville on Thursday maybe he will be better by then and can stand on the sideline. Sorry I don't have any pictures I forgot my camera on Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment