Today I tried a recipe that I've had for a while. It is a Mississippi Mud from Southern Living 2007. Mississippi Mud had never been an easy thing for me to do for some reason. I decided to try and see if I could mess this one up. The problem with it is the cake part. There were a couple of ways you could do this from scratch or the express way with a brownie mix from Duncan Hines. I chose the brownie mix and made brownies according to package instructions here lies the problem. You could choose two ways cake like or fudgy, I chose fudgy, mistake number one! My hubby said it taste fine but the bottom is crunchy and I think it should be cake like. Oh well I guess I'll get my nerve up someday and try it again.
Backwash
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment