January 9, 2010

National Champions!!!!!!!!!

A little history for this blog!   On Oct. 3, 1992 my husband took me to the Alabama vs South Carolina game.  It was cold and very wet, we won!!  I don't remember the score because I was wet and frozen.  We spent the weekend at the Winfrey Hotel because it was also my birthday!!!  The best gift ever and along with it came the 1992 National Championship!!  Fast forward to 2009 Oct.17 Alabama vs South Carolina Homecoming and cold but not wet!!!!   Eric has season tickets so for babysitting my beautiful grandson I got to go to the game, along came Scott and Brett!!!  So now we are at the game and I tell him that the last time he was at a Bama game when we played South Carolina was 1992!!!  His comment was "well if they win a National Championship this year I will never come to another one"!!  See he is a fan of that other team  across the state!  I GUESS HE WILL NEVER GO TO ANOTHER GAME, BECAUSE WE WON!!!!!!

   2009 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
ALABAMA


      I just told him the story!!!       








We are waiting on the
Walk of Champions!!!











Champions Walking!!!!

1 comment:

Eric, Marilyn, and Elliott said...

Roll Tide! I remember both games very well. The ironic thing is that they were both homecoming games.